Trekking shoes Garmont Miguasha Nubuck GTX 481242-211
- Comfortable leather Garmont Miguasha Nubuck GTX shoes are designed for long hikes in varied mountain terrains, but also prove themselves in everyday and recreational use.
Garmont Miguasha Nubuck GTX 481242-212
Comfortable leather Garmont Miguasha Nubuck GTX shoes are designed for long hikes in varied mountain terrains, but also prove themselves in everyday and recreational use.
They are made of durable, high-quality nubuck leather.
The shoes have a Heel Lock- a special design that ensures perfect heel hold in place. Miguasha Nubuck are made with the use of Anatomically Directed Design technology, which takes into account the naturally asymmetrical, anatomical structure of the foot, which makes the shoes very comfortable. Rubber reinforcements of the tips protect against mechanical damage, e.g. on a rocky trail.
- Asymmetrical cuff
- The anklecuff is lower on the outside and taller on the inside for better edging, greater overall stability and comfort when traversing and scrambling.
- Anatomical tongue
- The tongue matches the asymmetric shape of of the top of your foot and ankle. It is thicker to the outside and progressively thinner toward the inside. This anatomic shape keeps the tongue in placeresulting in better control, stability and comfort.
- Differencial ankle pads
- Securely locks the heel in place for a precise fit around the ankle bones for better stability and support.
- Precision lacing
- The shoe flexes like your foot for out-of-the box walking comfort.
- Roomy toe box
- Features a straighter shape to accommodate the natural position of the big toe. With this design your toes can provide better balance and propulsion.
FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountains in the best way. It starts from the inside to get to the outside: understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing the movement and determining what can guarantee the best performance.
The Garmont® (a.d.d.®) anatomical design encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impact and deliver effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
The cuff is lowered on the outside and higher on the inside to improve progress, ensure greater stability and comfort during crossings at high altitudes and scrambling.
The tongue adapts to the asymmetrical shape of the top of the foot and ankle. It is thicker on the outside and gradually tapers inwards. The anatomical shape keeps the tongue in place, increasing control, stability and comfort.
DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS
Heel locks in place for a precise fit and improved ankle support and stability.
The shoe flexes following the movement of the foot, giving excellent comfort from the first use.
ROOMY TOE BOX
More space for the resting position of the big toe and, consequently, greater comfort. This configuration allows the toes to provide better balance and effective thrust.
PROGRESSIVE LASTING BOARD
Fersenverschlüsse, um die Ferse optimal zu umschließen und Blasen zu vermeiden.