Garmont G-Hike Le GTX 481061-211
- The Garmont G-Hike Le GTX hiking shoes have a high structure that perfectly supports the foot, allowing for effective hiking for many kilometers. At the same time, apart from the obvious convenience, you will gain what tourists like the most, i.e. technic
Garmont G-Hike Le GTX 481061-211
The Garmont G-Hike Le GTX hiking shoes have a high structure that perfectly supports the foot, allowing for effective hiking for many kilometers. At the same time, apart from the obvious convenience, you will gain what tourists like the most, i.e. technical support. With waterproof GORE-TEX® it can rain and you will keep on walking.
This model is characterized by a durable sole with low stiffness, which will allow you to perform on those trails where there are no rocks or climbing sections. Thanks to this the foot sticks to the ground, and the entire structure of the shoes offers its natural rolling. This takes the strain off the legs and makes the hike easier. You will appreciate it during the whole summer, spring and warmer autumn when you go outdoors.
The most important features:
- The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane guarantees a high level of water resistance, which protects against total soaking
- The modern GORE-TEX® membrane maintains the optimal level of breathability, which makes it easier to get rid of excess moisture
- The upper is made of well-presented 1.8 mm chamois leather
- Ventilation panels on the upper support the air circulation
- Reinforced tip and half-rim protect the upper and fingers from shocks
- Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 ™ insole provides high wearing comfort and is less prone to deformation
- Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 ™ also has anti-microbial properties, which slows down the development of unpleasant odors
- Garmont Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.) supports natural stability
- The Heel Lock system is designed to lock the heel in one position, preventing its movement in the shoe and the formation of unpleasant blisters
- The midsole made of EVA foam provides great cushioning of steps
- ErGo-Last Double Damper is an anatomical profile of the insole supported by a shock absorber
- Vibram® sole provides good grip on various surfaces
- The special Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound is responsible for increased traction on hard ground
PROGRESSIVE LASTING BOARD
Fersenverschlüsse, um die Ferse optimal zu umschließen und Blasen zu vermeiden.
ERGO LAST TECHNOLOGY
The profiles of this anatomical shape are rounded to copy the anatomy of the human foot more precisely. Shoes constructed with this type of shape better wrap the foot, especially in the heel and plantar area, all this to have a greater ergonomic bandage of the foot, consequently greater envelopment and comfort in daily use.
FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountains in the best way. It starts from the inside to get to the outside: understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing the movement and determining what can guarantee the best performance.
The Garmont® (a.d.d.®) anatomical design encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impact and deliver effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
The cuff is lowered on the outside and higher on the inside to improve progress, ensure greater stability and comfort during crossings at high altitudes and scrambling.
The tongue adapts to the asymmetrical shape of the top of the foot and ankle. It is thicker on the outside and gradually tapers inwards. The anatomical shape keeps the tongue in place, increasing control, stability and comfort.
DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS
Heel locks in place for a precise fit and improved ankle support and stability.
The shoe flexes following the movement of the foot, giving excellent comfort from the first use.
ROOMY TOE BOX
More space for the resting position of the big toe and, consequently, greater comfort. This configuration allows the toes to provide better balance and effective thrust.